LinkedIn Recruiter Expert Certification
I had been thinking about this for sometime, blame it on work or laziness never had a chance to do it. Finally made up my mind and did it. This certification is not new and recruiters have been doing it for few months now.
You have ton of info at the linkedin training site but to make it easy, here's what you have to do ..
Oops I should mention, you need to have a recruiter corporate license. Well, who doesn't have it now a days.
So here it goes-
1)Log in to your LinkedIn Recruiter account
2) Select the “Training” link located on the upper right-hand portion of the page
3) In the bottom/middle of the Training page, click on “Contact us"
An email will open through and you indicate that you would like to obtain the LinkedIn Recruiter Expert Certification. Your message is reviewed and then you will receive a link to the Recruiter Expert Exam. I got the link to take the exam with in 1/2 Hr.
4) The test is a 3-part process.
-1st you take the pre-assessment and get an 85% or higher
- Then, you will take a “refresher” module on LinkedIn
- On completion, you may start the exam and must get an 85% or greater for your certification
5) Your certification comes in email within seconds.
The certification process is well automated except the initial link which comes from a "live" person. Go ahead.. take the test and become a LinkedIn Recruiter Expert.
I think this was a good idea by LinkedIn. Along with pushing the trainings this prepares the recruiter to be an efficient user.